PREVENTIVE COMMERCIAL HVAC MAINTENANCE
WHAT IS HVAC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE?
Entering a commercial HVAC maintenance agreement with dependable professionals in San Diego is the only surefire way to ensure good performance of your heating and cooling systems. In such an agreement, your HVAC experts will visit your commercial space regularly, performing all the necessary inspection and maintenance needed to keep your HVAC system functioning properly.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN HVAC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE?
The exact tasks included in your maintenance agreement will depend on the HVAC contractor you choose as well as the specific needs of your commercial property. However, most commercial HVAC maintenance checklists share several tasks that are performed on most heating and cooling systems.
- Replacing the filter: If it is dirty or clogged to create a healthier environment for your employees
- Inspecting the thermostat: To check for incorrect settings and programming it to create a pleasant work environment.
- Checking electrical components: In order to prevent electric shock and fire hazards.
- Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils: To enhance the performance of your commercial HVAC system.
- Checking refrigerant levels: To look for leaks and prevent environmental and safety hazards.
- Looking for air leaks: Holes, or cracks in your ductwork to increase efficiency and reduce your energy bills.
- Lubricating components: To reduce friction and ensure the optimal performance of your unit.
YOUR COMMERCIAL HVAC CONTRACTOR FOR CONSISTENT RESULTS
WHY DO YOU NEED COMMERCIAL HVAC MAINTENANCE?
As a property manager or business owner in San Diego, you are responsible for ensuring good air quality and comfort in your commercial property. In order to do so, your heating and cooling equipment should be kept in a tip-top condition all year round, and the best way to ensure optimal maintenance of your commercial HVAC system is to have reliable contractors at your beck and call. Read on to find out how Action Commercial HVAC can help your business thrive.
BENEFITS OF PREVENTATIVE HVAC MAINTENANCE
The perks of our maintenance services for commercial property owners include:
- Improved performance. Without proper maintenance, your commercial HVAC system will be more likely to experience all sorts of technical issues. Our NATE-certified technicians can reduce the probability of failures and keep your system running smoothly.
- Fewer repairs or replacements. While all heating and cooling systems are subject to wear and tear, regular maintenance can greatly decrease the number of repairs and ensure better performance in the long run.
- A healthier work environment. Having a reliable HVAC system is necessary for ensuring good indoor air quality and keeping allergies at bay. Additionally, the disruptive noises coming from a faulty unit may be a source of stress for employees or tenants.
- Lower repair costs. By increasing the energy efficiency of your commercial HVAC system and reducing the number of costly repairs, regular maintenance can significantly decrease your utility bills and cut down on operating costs.