ADD THE FINAL TOUCH OF LUXURY TO YOUR HOME
HVAC FOR LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
However spacious your luxury home may be, there is no room for one thing: drawbacks in terms of design or functionality. And if it’s absolute comfort that you seek, a sophisticated, top-of-the-line HVAC system is an essential. And that is where we come in. Action Commercial HVAC is the go-to place for sophisticated HVAC solutions for executive homes across San Diego.
Catering to the demands of executive homes has long presented a challenge for the air conditioning industry. But the industry has delivered. Optimized indoor comfort for your luxury home is now within reach. You have the following options to choose from:
- The various types and applications of the innovative multi zone HVAC system,
- Advanced VRF HVAC system, which is a ductless multi zone HVAC system,
- Radiant floor heating, which circulates warm air in your home from the ground up.
You can rely on us for luxury HVAC system installation or upgrades, repairs and replacements for your executive home, as well as have us set up a schedule and conduct maintenance of your HVAC system across San Diego County.
HOW ACTION COMMERCIAL HVAC CAN HELP
Here at Action Commercial HVAC, we bring our clients a higher standard of HVAC service. We can give you an energy-efficient HVAC system, such as the VRF HVAC system, designed to suit the needs of your home in terms of design and functionality. Our AC specialists also install and upgrade HVAC systems in commercial properties, keep track of their maintenance, and perform prompt repairs of commercial HVAC systems anywhere in San Diego.
YOUR COMMERCIAL HVAC CONTRACTOR FOR CONSISTENT RESULTS
WHAT IS A MULTI ZONE HVAC SYSTEM?
Whether because you and the other members of your household have different preferences in terms of the optimal indoor temperature or because you are hosting a special event and have a specific purpose in mind for the various parts of your home, sometimes you need more control over the thermostat settings in your home. A multi zone HVAC system, such as a VRF HVAC system, lets you do just that. A multi zone HVAC system is an innovative approach to heating and cooling, and likely the simplest way to end the argument on the perfect indoor temperature once and for all. It allows you to have separate climate control areas, each with its own thermostat, so you can have different temperature settings in different parts of your home.
SHOULD I ZONE MY HVAC?
If you own an executive home, then the multi zone HVAC system is the optimal method of heating and cooling the place, especially if you have tall ceilings, vast glass surfaces, expansive rooms or rooms you seldom use.
Aside from minimizing ductwork, such is the case with VRF HVAC systems which are in high demand across San Diego, multi zone HVAC systems come with a range of advantages which make it a smart long-investment, such as:
- Energy efficiency: The zoning system allows you to shut off those parts of the house that are not in use completely.
- Extra control: Not only can you control the temperature in individual rooms with ease, but also set the thermostat using remote control or your phone.
- Maximized comfort: Unlike the older, single zone HVAC systems which have a single thermostat setting for the whole house, a multi zone system gives you a convenient, simple and practical way to ensure optimal comfort in your home.
- Better air quality: The zoning system keeps air-borne contaminants which may cause or aggravate respiratory issues from spreading throughout the house.
WHAT IS A VRF SYSTEM?
VRF stands for Variable Refrigerant Flow. These HVAC systems are multi zone HVAC systems which employ VRF technology to control the refrigerant levels in individual parts of a house with high precision, bringing you consistent, maximized comfort throughout the place. VRF controls both the heating and cooling of your home. The system consists of an outdoor unit, indoor units, centralized controller, wired control panel and remote control.
HOW DO VRF SYSTEMS WORK?
VFR systems are non-conventional multi zone HVAC systems which have minimum requirements in terms of ductwork since they rely on multiple evaporator coils instead. Aside from easy to operate and allowing the user to control heating and cooling at once, the benefits of VRF HVAC systems include:
- Discreet & flexible design
- Quiet operation
- Modern controls
- Temperature consistency
- Space-saving configuration
- Energy efficiency