Leading Commercial HVAC Replacement Services in San Diego, CA
Your trusted HVAC installation & replacement companyRequest A Quote
What are the benefits of a new commercial HVAC system?
If you want to provide your employees, clients, tenants, or guests with upgraded comfort and ensure the smooth functioning of your business, you should consider investing in a new commercial HVAC system. It goes without saying that you should entrust this job to skilled and trained heating and cooling professionals in San Diego, and Action Commercial HVAC is here for you.
We are happy to answer all your questions and introduce you to the amazing benefits that a commercial HVAC system can bring you:
Improved energy efficiency
Having a new HVAC system installed may seem like a considerable initial investment, but it will definitely pay off in the long run. Bear in mind that HVAC costs on average make up for 48% of your energy bill and that every improvement towards increased energy efficiency is crucial.
We will introduce you to the advanced energy-saving technologies that will fit your business needs perfectly and allow you to save money for future investments. This is your chance to do something beneficial both to your business and the environment, so don’t doubt that investing in an eco-friendly HVAC system for your San Diego commercial property is a smart way to go.
If you have an old commercial HVAC system that hasn’t been maintained properly, it can decrease the indoor air quality and harm your workers’ health. Fortunately, newer generations of HVAC systems boast advanced filters with high MERV ratings that will ensure cleaner air by eliminating debris and allergens efficiently.
Reduced repair costs
If your system is outdated and requires constant repairs, you may want to consider having it replaced with a newer and more dependable unit. This way, you’ll save both your money and time, and know that you have an HVAC system that you can fully rely on. What’s more, due to constant technological advancements, this will give you an opportunity to invest in more advanced, energy-saving models.
If you want air duct leaks and unwanted drafts to become a thing of the past, reach out to Action Commercial HVAC. We will introduce you to the most dependable commercial HVAC systems and help you choose the most adequate solution for your property that will boost its comfort and value.
Looking for the most reliable commercial HVAC installation and replacement service in the San Diego area?
Call Action Commercial HVAC! We are one of the leading commercial HVAC replacement companies in San Diego and across the area. You can rely on us to use high-quality equipment and provide you with affordable prices.
We have been a part of your community for more than 45 years and have provided thousands of San Diego business owners with a full range of commercial HVAC services. Contact us for commercial HVAC installation or any other HVAC-related service and we will cater to your needs.
What to consider when choosing a commercial HVAC system?
Picking the right HVAC system for your San Diego property is not easy, especially since there are many factors to be considered, including the following:
- Upfront cost: this is something we are all concerned with. However, when purchasing your new HVAC system, you shouldn’t just opt for the cheapest option. Instead, try to think long-term and invest in the system that will save you money and help your business down the road.
- Energy efficiency: Before making the final decision, ensure to confirm the SEER and HSPF of the unit. They will tell you how efficient it is, and you’ll manage to make a well-informed decision.
- The location of your property: Different climates may require you to buy larger or smaller units. To be on the safe side, it’s best to consult a trustworthy commercial HVAC service company near you since they are familiar with the annual temperature levels in the area and will be able to precisely estimate what type of system you should opt for.
- The design of the HVAC system and your property: Whether you’ll go with ducts or a ductless system, zoned control or a centralized thermostat is often determined by the size and the layout of your space. We will make sure to detect any potential constraints and present you with the options accordingly.
What is the principle of HVAC?
An HVAC system functions on the basic principles of thermodynamics and heat transfer. The abbreviation stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning and its main purpose is to provide comfortable heating or cooling with effective, easy-to-use thermal control.
In order to help you better grasp the idea of commercial HVAC systems, let’s analyze some of the main processes that a standard commercial system consists of:
- Cooling or heating: the product of heating energy being extracted and processed from internal or external sources in order to lower or raise the temperature in a particular part of the building.
- Humidifying/dehumidifying: some commercial structures require specific levels of humidity in order to protect the health of its occupants or keep goods and items safe. This is achieved by adding or removing water vapor.
- Air filtration: another essential role of HVAC systems is to provide clean and fresh air for its users. This is why these systems are equipped with units designed to eliminate harmful particles such as allergens, smoke, and other harmful elements.
What are the main components of a commercial HVAC system?
Every commercial HVAC system is designed differently in order to accommodate the needs of certain businesses or commercial spaces.
By getting familiar with the ins and outs of your HVAC System setup, you’ll be able to estimate your replacement and installation needs more accurately. These are the main parts that a commercial HVAC system may consist of:
- Air conditioners: these units represent integral parts of every HVAC system, but unlike domestic units, commercial ones can weigh up to 30 tons depending on the size of the space that they have to cover. Larger units typically cover spacious multi-story buildings, while free-standing ones are good for compact office spaces.
- Condensers: these are parts of the system that transforms gas, or air, into a liquid which is then used to transfer energy to a designated environment. Condenser unit parts like the compressor, fans and coils can deteriorate or break down over time. However, instead of making a common mistake of purchasing an entirely new unit, you can replace these individual parts and spare your bank account unnecessary investments.
- Terminal units: are elements of the HVAC system that consist of a fan or coil and are used for temperature manipulation of commercial spaces without being connected to ductwork. Typically, businesses can either opt for classic rooftop units or make-up air units which solely utilize outdoor air.
- Chillers: designed with the purpose of removing heat from the pipe system in a building and then distributing it through the coils of air handlers or other systems. Businesses have the option of choosing between water-cooled chillers or air-cooled units.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with our HVAC specialists so that we can assist you with all your installation and replacement queries.
HVAC energy efficiency in commercial buildings
HVAC systems undoubtedly consume the biggest portion of energy in commercial buildings. Therefore, you should stay abreast of the latest trends in the industry and contribute to the global fight to reduce energy consumption and increase the sustainability of businesses worldwide.
We carry your best interests at heart, and we’ll do our best to help you experience all the benefits of an energy-efficient HVAC system.
What are the benefits of energy-efficient commercial HVAC systems?
Implementing an eco-friendly and energy-saving HVAC system into your San Diego commercial property design is not only an investment in your business, but also your finances and environmentalism. Here is why you should do this ASAP:
- Reduced energy costs. LEED-certified buildings and properties constructed in accordance with CALGreen regulations can decrease their annual energy costs by 30 to 40%. Action Commercial HVAC follows the above-mentioned guidelines, so you may rest assured that your HVAC system will meet the highest industry standards.
- Improved comfort. If you want your workers, clients, and guests to feel comfortable and appreciated by you, investing in a cutting-edge HVAC system is a great first step.
- Healthier environment. Cleaner air should be your top priority.
- Better budgeting. Investing in an energy-efficient HVAC system will allow you to allocate your funds towards key business goals and operations.
- And much more!
Who is responsible for the HVAC system in a commercial lease?
In general, both tenants and landlords should be responsible for HVAC system maintenance. However, every situation is different. Therefore, it’s crucial that you come to an agreement with your tenants or the landlord in advance and clearly specify the responsibilities of both parties in the lease contract. These are some of the options that you may consider:
- Shared responsibility (tenants will pay for maintenance and repairs, while it will be the landlord’s responsibility to pay for commercial HVAC replacement services).
- An HVAC system is solely the tenant’s responsibility.
- Tenants pay for HVAC repair, maintenance, and replacement, but only up to the previously agreed amount. In case the costs exceed the annual cap, the landlord will be obliged to pay for them.
What are the signs that it’s time to replace your commercial HVAC system?
If you’re not sure if it’s time to replace or repair your commercial HVAC system, contact Action Commercial HVAC. Our certified experts will examine your San Diego property and estimate the overall condition of your current HVAC system. Here are some of the signs that can help you decide if you should invest in a new one:
- It takes the system long to reach the desired temperature.
- You can hear strange noises, either coming from the blower, the outdoor unit or the furnace.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- It is older than 10 years.
- The system hasn’t been properly maintained.
- Your electric bills have skyrocketed for no apparent reason.
- The temperature levels in your building are inconsistent.
- Indoor air quality has deteriorated significantly.
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call.
Client-centered HVAC installation & replacement services
100% / No money down financing
24/7 emergency HVAC service
NATE-certified, trained experts
Transparent, upfront pricing
100% Satisfaction guarantee
5-Star reviews from our clients
Timely & client-focused service
HVAC assistance for over 45 years
Let us install your new commercial HVAC system with zero hassle!
What Our Clients Say About Us
Impressed by the responsiveness and reliability of the team that showed up to complete the repairs. They did their work quickly and performed a detailed cleanup without disrupting our business or disturbing our customers.
Loving the satisfaction guarantee and the well-coordinated process which saves you time. Not even once have there been any cancelations, delays or last-minute changes when time came for regular system check-up. I am especially thankful for their prompt emergency service.
In the hospitality industry, uninterrupted HVAC system performance is an absolute must. So far, we couldn’t be happier with the standard of service the Action Commercial team provides. They also keep track of the maintenance schedule for us.
Action Commercial HVAC saved us a lot of money. They helped us postpone a major investment in a new air conditioning system which the previous contractor strongly recommended years ago.
For more information on our residential HVAC services, please visit actionac.net
For more information on our solar services, please visit actionsolar.net